Brad Soderstrom is a Senior Compliance Auditor in the Employee Benefit Plan Services Group where he provides payroll auditing services for Multi-Employer Benefit Plans (Taft Hartley). He works with labor organizations and fund administrators to develop and implement payroll audit programs to help Trustees fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities under ERISA and other laws and regulations governing the operations and administration of Taft-Hartley Plans.
- Experienced in developing and implementing payroll audit programs in the service industry, construction and building trades
- Experienced in performing payroll audits for various local and international Multi-Employer Benefit Plans
- Joined Purk & Associates in 2012
- Payroll audit programs in the service industry, construction and building trades
- Taft-Hartley Multi-Employer Employee Benefit Plans
- Labor Organizations
- B.A., Business Management, St. Mary’s University, Winona, Minnesota