Laurie Haller is an Associate and a member of the Controllership Services division. She works with a variety of small- and mid-sized business clients performing a number of controllership services, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger review, reconciliation of accounts, business licenses, sales / use tax and payroll. Laurie also prepares individual and business tax returns.
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Prepares individual and business tax returns
- Joined Purk & Associates in 2014
- Controllership Services
- B.A., Business Administration, Benedictine College, Atchison, KS
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor – 2014 and 2015
- Director of Angel Corps Hospital Ministry for Holy Infant Parish