Stephen Berrier, CPA, is a Senior Associate in the Audit division. He has a strong reputation for being a team leader and is committed to establishing and maintaining strong client relationships. Prior to joining the firm, Berrier worked for an accounting firm where he managed a team that performed field audits of federally funded housing agencies to ensure fair presentation of financial statements as well as compliance with federal, state and local laws and grant agreements.
- Experienced with preparation and presentation of audit reports to clients
- Nearly 10 years of audit and consulting experience of audits of federally funded, not-for-profits
- Joined Purk & Associates in 2016
- Assurance Services
- B.A. in political science from the University of Georgia, Athens
- Completed a number of business, accounting and management courses through Liberty University
- Member of the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants