Chris Wittich is an Associate in the Business Services Division. In his role, Chris performs audits, compilations and reviews for clients in a variety of industries, which include DOL ERISA, manufacturing, non-for-profit, low-income housing, construction, employee benefit plans and labor unions. Prior to joining Purk & Associates, he worked as a staff accountant for another Midwestern-based accounting firm where he performed audit risk assessments, prepared tax returns and reviewed general ledger accounts. Chris joined Purk & Associates, PC in 2020.
- Accounting & Controllership
- Business, Entity and Governance Consulting
- Home Builders
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Professional Services
- Real Estate Investors and Developers
- Risk Management Services
- Labor Unions
- Chris earned his Bachelor of Accounting from Adkerson School of Accountancy, Mississippi State, MS.