INVESTMENTS | RETIREMENT PLANS | TAX COMPLIANCE
David Walther, CPA / PFS, JD, is Director of Wealth Management Services at Purk Advisors, LLC, the wealth management subsidiary of Purk & Associates, P.C. Dave and his team work with clients to help plan for their retirement, manage investments, and prepare financially for life events. Dave strives to provide comprehensive and integrated solutions that give clients the best opportunities to provide for their loved ones and to meet their goals.
- Brings more than 30 years of experience working with individuals and businesses on a variety of financial and tax issues
- Quoted on financial and tax issues in national publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Money Magazine and USA Today
- Joined Purk & Associates in 2010
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIP
- B.S., Accounting, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- J.D., University of Missouri – Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Brentwood Chamber of Commerce – Treasurer
- Beta Theta Pi St. Louis Alumni Club – President
- St. Mary Magdalen Parish – Financial Advisory Board
Securities offered through Avantax Investment ServicesSM, Member FINRA/SIPC Investment advisory services offered through Avantax Advisory ServicesSM. Insurance services offered through an Avantax affiliated insurance agency. Avantax affiliated advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
“We want our clients to become ‘friends of the firm’ where we truly enjoy working together to solve problems, plan for the future and provide peace of mind.”