AGRICULTURAL | DEALERSHIPS | EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN SERVICES | HEALTHCARE | HOME BUILDERS | MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS | PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES | REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS | TRANSPORTATION
Jim Burgess, CFP®, is a Financial Planner with Purk Advisors, LLC, the wealth management subsidiary of Purk & Associates, P.C. He works with clients to help them develop investment plans to accomplish their financial goals that range from retirement planning to managing an elder family member’s needs or achieving their long-term dreams that range from buying a home to financing a child’s higher education.
- CFP® Certificant/Professional since 2012
- Qualified Plan Consultant
- Joined Purk & Associates in 2009
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIP
- B.S., Industrial Psychology and Organizational Behavior, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Certificant of the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Board of Standards
- Registered Representative of 1st Global Capital Corp., Member FINRA, SIPC
- Investment Advisor Representative of 1st Global Advisors, Inc.
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 66 license exams, and Missouri Agent / Producer Insurance Exam
- Licensed to sell Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care Insurance in Missouri
- Missouri National Guard
Securities offered through Avantax Investment ServicesSM, Member FINRA/SIPC Investment advisory services offered through Avantax Advisory ServicesSM. Insurance services offered through an Avantax affiliated insurance agency. Avantax affiliated advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.