ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLLERSHIP | DEALERSHIPS | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES | REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS | TAX COMPLIANCE
Mallory Sone is an Associate in the tax division of Purk & Associates where she prepares entity and individual tax returns, researches complicated tax matters, and works with clients throughout the year consulting on business matters. Prior to joining the firm full time, Sone was part of the Purk & Associates internship program for two years.
- Graduated with Master of Accountancy from Truman State University
- Completed two internships with Purk & Associates
- Joined Purk & Associates in 2018
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIP
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Truman State University, summa cum laude
- Master of Accountancy from Truman State University