NICK GROBE, CPA
ASSURANCE | DEALERSHIPS | EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN SERVICES | HOME BUILDERS | NOT FOR PROFIT | REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS
Nick Grobe, CPA, is a Senior Associate in the Tax Department where he provides tax consulting and planning for high-net-worth-individuals and privately held businesses. He also works extensively with the firm’s auto dealership group performing tax consulting, preparation of tax returns, and general ledger reviews.
Nick earned undergraduate and Masters degrees in accounting from Truman State University. He was instrumental in the founding of the firm’s internship program which has produced three full-time associates over the last five years. Nick oversees the recruiting and training of college students on behalf of the firm, often visiting college campuses to recruit the best young talent in the industry.
- Founded firm’s college internship program
- Oversees training of Team members and interns
- Joined Purk & Associates in 2013
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIP
- B.S., Accountancy with a minor in Economics, Truman State University, Kirksville, Missouri
- MAc, Accountancy, Truman State University, Kirksville, Missouri
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Missouri
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)