ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLLERSHIP | ASSURANCE | CONSTRUCTION / EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN SERVICES | GOVERNMENTAL | HOME BUILDERS / MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS | NOT FOR PROFIT | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES | REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS | TAX COMPLIANCE
Rachel Smith, CPA, is a Senior Associate in the Business Services division where she manages audit, review, compilation, bookkeeping, and tax engagements for clients in a variety of industries including not-for-profit, manufacturers, wholesalers, construction contractors, employee benefit plans, and service related companies. She also prepares and reviews corporation and partnership tax returns for small- and mid-sized closely held businesses and individual tax returns.
- Elected to 2014-15 Leadership Clayton Program
- Selected for St. Louis Business Journal’s “30 Under 30” class of 2012
- Joined Purk & Associates in 2009.
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIP
- B.S., Accounting, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Carbondale, Illinois
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Missouri
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- 2012 St. Louis Business Journal “30 Under 30”
- Leadership Clayton 2014-15 Class
- St. Louis International Women’s Day
- Clayton Muscular Dystrophy Association Lock-up
“Both Bill and Jennah have excellent reputations as business leaders, and the casual, more flexible work environment makes public accounting less stressful. These are a couple of the qualities that drew me to Purk & Associates, P.C.”