Terry Knox, CPA, joined Purk & Associates, PC in 2020. Terry has 30+ years of experience in the accounting and tax industry. Terry performs audits, reviews and compilations, prepares financial statements and related tax forms for a variety of clients including local unions, employee benefit plans, not-for-profits, and partnerships. He works in the areas of audit and management consulting, serving a wide variety of local unions and closely held businesses.
Prior to joining Purk & Associates, Terry has been a partner at Dwyer Costello and Knox, P.C. where he has been majority owner since 1985.
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIP
- Bachelor of Science in Administration from St. Louis University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Licensed CPA in the State of Missouri and the State of Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- Norwood Hills Board of Directors