Purk & Associates, P.C., provides accounting services to federal, state and local government and quasi-governmental entities. Our team members are experienced and receive continuing education in Government Auditing Standards, as issued by the Comptroller General of the United States and OMB Circular A-133.
Our team members possess the knowledge about government accounting standards, policies and procedures to draw upon, coupled with experience across a variety of commercial industries. This understanding allows our firm to incorporate best business practices into government projects.
Contact Purk & Associates at 314.884.4000 let us help you achieve more for the citizens you serve.
Services provided include:
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Single Audits of Federal Programs Under OMB Circular A-133
- Program and Performance Audits
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Interim Financial Reporting
- Internal Control Review
- Budgeting and Operational Analysis
- Financial Management Oversight and Review
- Strategic & Financial Planning
- Outsourcing Solutions
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES
TAX COMPLIANCE, PLANNING, AND STRATEGY
ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLLERSHIP
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLANS
FIND OUT IF YOU’RE
AN IDEAL CLIENT
We have to be the right fit for you
and you have to be the right fit for us.