Not-for-profit organizations enrich the communities they serve. At Purk & Associates, our team members possess extensive experience working with these types of organizations. We consider it a privilege to assist them in making the St. Louis region a better place.
We understand that not-for-profits require specialized tax and financial services, and our dedicated team will guide you through the maze of regulations. One of the core values at Purk & Associates is our commitment of giving back to the St. Louis community, through both our time and our resources.
Contact Purk & Associates at 314.884.4000 to learn how we can help your not-for-profit achieve more for the communities you serve.
Services provided include:
- Financial Statement Audits , Reviews and Compilations
- Single Audits of Federal Programs Under OMB Circular A-133
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Grant Program Compliance, including Unit Cost Reports and NAP and YOP Compliance
- Cost Certifications
- Audits of 401(k), 403(b) and pension plans
- Comprehensive Management Letters
- Internal Control and Operational Reviews
- Preparation of Form 990 Information Returns and Form 990T Income Tax Returns
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Issues
- Filing for Not-for-Profit Status
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Analysis
- Organizational and Foundation Consulting
- Strategic Planning of Mission and Purpose
- Cash Flow Analysis & Management
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR NOT FOR PROFIT
TAX COMPLIANCE, PLANNING, AND STRATEGY
ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLLERSHIP
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLANS
FIND OUT IF YOU’RE
AN IDEAL CLIENT
We have to be the right fit for you
and you have to be the right fit for us.