Executives for not-for-profits and senior-level managers at government entities are focused on providing services and results for the communities and constituents they serve. At Purk & Associates, our team members understand that not-for-profits and government entities require specialized accounting, compliance, tax and financial services, and we have the expertise to provide the necessary services to help your organization thrive.
One of the core values at Purk & Associates is our commitment to giving back to the St. Louis community through our time and resources.
We also provide accounting services to federal, state and local government, and quasi-governmental entities. Our team members are experienced and receive continuing education in Government Auditing Standards.
Contact Purk & Associates at 314.884.4000 to learn how we can partner together to help your not-for-profit or government entity achieve more for the communities and constituents you serve.
Tax-Exempt Organizations served include:
- Government Entities
Services provided include:
- Financial Statement Audits , Reviews and Compilations
- Single Audits of Federal Programs Under OMB Circular A-133
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Grant Program Compliance, including Unit Cost Reports and NAP and YOP Compliance
- Program and Performance Audits
- Audits of 401(k), 403(b) and pension plans
- Comprehensive Management Letters
- Internal Control and Operational Reviews
- Preparation of Form 990 Information Returns and Form 990T Income Tax Returns
- Cost Certifications
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Issues