Not-for-profit organizations enrich the communities they serve. At Purk & Associates, our team members possess extensive experience working with these types of organizations. We consider it a privilege to assist them in making the St. Louis region a better place.
We understand that not-for-profits require specialized tax and financial services, and our dedicated team will guide you through the maze of regulations. One of the core values at Purk & Associates is our commitment of giving back to the St. Louis community, through both our time and our resources.
Contact Purk & Associates at 314.884.4000 to learn how we can help your not-for-profit achieve more for the communities you serve.
Services provided include:
- Financial Statement Audits , Reviews and Compilations
- Single Audits of Federal Programs Under OMB Circular A-133
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Grant Program Compliance, including Unit Cost Reports and NAP and YOP Compliance
- Cost Certifications
- Audits of 401(k), 403(b) and pension plans
- Comprehensive Management Letters
- Internal Control and Operational Reviews
- Preparation of Form 990 Information Returns and Form 990T Income Tax Returns
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Issues
- Filing for Not-for-Profit Status
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Analysis
- Organizational and Foundation Consulting
- Strategic Planning of Mission and Purpose
- Cash Flow Analysis & Management