- Federal and State form 990 Compliance
- Keeping you up to date and informed of ongoing changes with the IRS
- Federal and State form Unrelated Business Income Compliance
- Filing 990-T with IRS
- Satisfying state filing requirement when necessary
- Assisting you with planning to minimize UBIT
- Entity Planning
- When necessary, we can examine if your organization could benefit from having multiple entities. This can help to manage risk and protect your tax-exempt status.
- Application for Tax Exempt Status (forms 1023 and 1024)
- Assist your organization to obtain tax exempt status or be reinstated
- State Charitable Registration
- Certain nonprofit entities are required to register with state departments. Doing so will help you avoid monetary penalties in the states where your nonprofit solicits donations.
- Special Projects
- We can assist you in a variety of ways – from helping you get caught up on your bookkeeping because a shortage of staff to identify, calculate and file refund claims for potential employment tax credits that your organization qualifies for.